Paint Your Piece- Mini - Chalk Painting Class
Paint Your Piece - Mini: Do you have a small piece of furniture that you have been dying to tackle but would love to have some guidance? Join our Paint Your Piece Mini class where you will be provided with guidance and instruction on how to create a stunning revival of your small item (eg. side table, chair, coffee table, etc. Please note: the item must be small enough to carry on your own and may require approval prior to class time.
This 4 hour workshop includes:
● Professional instruction
● All materials and tools....just bring yourself and your small piece of furniture!!
● Personal consultation regarding the finish you wish to create prior to class start time
If you are booking a class within 24 hours of the start time,
please call Michelle at (705)-323-8376 to confirm.
**Please note that participants are encouraged to arrive early to discuss the finish or call prior to the class time to discuss over the phone. Furniture pieces must be washed prior to class and be in good repair. If you wish to change hardware and need to fill holes, please have this completed prior to class time.**
WHAT TO BRING:
- Your creative self!! Barn to be Wild will supply all materials, brushes, sample boards, paint, and finish products
- Your approved small piece of furniture
- You may bring a beverage of your choice (including wine!) although no one under the age of 19 will consume alcohol.
- Coffee, tea, and water will be provided.
- If your plans change and you need to cancel or reschedule your reservation, please do so at least 48 hours in advance of class time. Your payment may be refunded or you may choose to select another open spot on a different day.
- Reservations cancelled less than 48 hours in advance may result in a non-refundable payment. We will make every effort to fill your space in the class from the waiting list. If we are able to fill your spot, we will happily refund your payment or transfer it to an open date. If we are unable to fill your spot, your payment will not be returned.