The Essentials - Chalk Painting Class
The Essentials: Have you wanted to transform your furniture using chalk based paint but don't know where to start? This class is perfect for those new to Aspire Chalk/Clay/Mineral products and/or chalk painting in general.
This 3 hour introductory class provides:
- Professional instruction in how to use Aspire chalk, clay,& mineral based paints, waxes, and top coat
- All materials and tools....just bring yourself!!
- Sample boards that you create and take home with full instructions
- Hands-on exercises to create different finishes and get experience with our different sealing mediums
- Fun and lively discussion to answer your chalk painting questions
- Confidence to tackle that first piece of painted furniture in your own home!
If you are booking a class within 24 hours of the start time,
please call Michelle at (705)-323-8376 to confirm.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Your creative self!! Barn to be Wild will supply all materials, brushes, sample boards, paint, and finish products
- You may bring a beverage of your choice (including wine!) although no one under the age of 19 will consume alcohol.
- Coffee, tea, and water will be provided.
- If your plans change and you need to cancel or reschedule your reservation, please do so at least 48 hours in advance of class time. Your payment may be refunded or you may choose to select another open spot on a different day.
- Reservations cancelled less than 48 hours in advance may result in a non-refundable payment. We will make every effort to fill your space in the class from the waiting list. If we are able to fill your spot, we will happily refund your payment or transfer it to an open date. If we are unable to fill your spot, your payment will not be returned.